Yaegers Financial Services uses a disciplined and focused process to discover our client’s needs and goals and formulate a plan based upon that information. This process uses the latest technology to monitor and track progress and to ensure investment allocations are positioned properly to enhance potential returns while managing risk.
Investors today are concerned more than ever before with the risks associated with investing. Finding the right balance of investments that can provide the return investors want while minimizing risk can be a difficult and time consuming process. That is why many people are turning to financial advisors for guidance in navigating the turbulent waters of investing.
At Yaegers Financial Services the comprehensive planning begins with your complete financial picture and a thorough discovery of the life you envision for yourself and your family. Our four step process will guide you in building an individualized plan designed to work towards the needs and goals established.
Step 1: Discovery
- Family, values, key issues
- Goals, retirement timing, special needs
- Comprehensive view of current financial information
- Risk tolerance assessment, time horizion
Step 2: Analysis & Recommendations
- Analyze personal and financial information
- Review income goals, analyze liabilities probability analysis
- Risk and threat analysis
- Coordination with outside advisors, if necessary
- Action Plan: growth, preservation, transfer of wealth
Step 3: Implementation
- Retirement and education plans
- Estate plan, trust accounts, trust services , philanthropic plans
- Borrowing plan
- Risk plan including diversification, hedging, insurance, and tax minimization
- Family mission and bylaws
- Asset management
Step 4: Monitoring
- Track progress towards goals
- Periodic reviews and performance reporting
- Alerts when portfolio deviates from your investment objectives
- Online account access and personal homepage
Ultimately, the goal of any financial strategy is growth and preservation of capital and the generation of current and future income. We take the long-term approach to investing. We prefer proactive investment strategies that keep the individual investor’s circumstances and goals in focus.
 LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial
There is no guarantee that a diversified portfolio will enhance overall returns or outperform a non-diversified portfolio. Diversification does not ensure against market risk.